What´s HerobrineAI ?
HerobrineAI is plugin that creates Herobrine with custom AI and skin, but all it is likely true Herobrine legend with some improvements. Herobrine can be found randomly in the world or he can attack or haunt a player (it´s all randomly generated), but higher chance is only haunt. If you don´t want to wait for Herobrine randomly generate target, you can use commands to manually set a Herobrine´s target. Why choose this Herobrine plugin? Because this Herobrine plugin is created to be like a true legend of Herobrine.
- Compatible with Towny,Essentials and mcMMO.
- Support for residence/area protect plugins : Towny,Residence,GriefPrevention,PreciousStones,WorldGuard.
Spout is not required!
Recommended Java version : Java 7 (Java 6 is supported, but not recommeded)
Quote from Jakub1221:
- Updated 31.8.2014
- New version v3.4.2 is out!
Problems with commands & errors?
- Check version compability list.
What can Herobrine do?
- Haunt or attack players.
- Creates caves, writes books, places signs.
- Can be killed and drop some stuff.
- When he´s haunting or attacking target playing scary sounds and appearing near the target.
- Can be called by totem.
- ! Randomly walk in the world !
- Sends messages.
- Place signs near players.
- Place books into player´s chests.
- Teleports players to the Graveyard world.
- Bury player.
- Build pyraminds.
- Build temples.
- Put player´s head into chest.
- Haunt player with Herobrine´s heads.
- Herobrine can be called by playing disc 11.
- Spawn new NPCs.
- Random explosions and lighting.
Latest stable version for 1.7.10 R0.1 is v3.4.2
- Supports 1.7.10 R0.1 build
You can also call Herobrine by his totem.
- Schematics here!
- All artifacts can be only found in Temples.
Bow of Teleporting
- Description: Teleports player to the arrow hit location.
- Usage: Shoot from the bow.
Sword of Lighting
- Description: 50% chance to call a lighting strike.
- Usage: Right/Left click on the ground or mob.
Apple of Death
- Description: Kills all mobs in radius of 20 blocks.
- Usage: Right/Left click on the ground or mob.
- Description: This sword protects you aganist Herobrine.
! Please report all bugs to me via PM or create a ticket !
Current version v3.4.2
- Guaranteed compatible with:
- 1.7.10 R0.1 (Build #3116)
- For more, check version compatibility list.
Waiting for approval versions
In development versions
This plugin utilises Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version If you wish to disable this feature (/me cries), you can do so by opt-ing out, which you can do in the config file under /plugins/PluginMetrics/
Other very good plugins
- CustomItems - Make your own custom item!
Finally they´ve approved v1.2.0.
:D No, because i wasn´t see any reason to make permissions node, but ok, i will make them
Hmm am I blind? I can't find the permissions :o
in 1.2.0 if player is too close to him, he teleport to another location and thanks for idea about config
You able to add a config for the player effects? Like time, and which effects
also for when he's randomly walking around can you make it so if the player see's him he teleports? (Get players pitch and yew and check if herobrine is somewhere withing a configurable distance from where the players looking(But of course making sure its near the player))
When he disappears with /attack [Player], make him Emit more smoke particles!
v1.2.0 is waiting for approval now, there is list of all changes in v1.2.0
Worlds teleport problem.
Yes lighting was burning your map.
Disable attack target no, HitPlayer means Herobrine can kill player or he can´t. But anyway there is only 25% chance in AI that Herobrine will attack and 75% to only haunt.
Thanks for the advice. I might re-add it when you update, I understand the glitch as the feature is fairly new, thanks for your effort. So the lightning was the thing burning my map? Because I didn't see any.
Is there a way to disable attacking targets? Or is that what the HitPlayer setting is used for?
Plugin is not that very buggy since 1.1.0 wich main problems were fixed, and i´m now preparing 1.2.0 , in 1.2.0 is this World Travelling problem fixed and there are very improved AI
Hey I haven't downloaded your plugin yet but it looks amazing! I saw that it was created 1 day ago though. Is this plugin still pretty buggy or is it well tested? I read some of the comments and is there a check to stop him from following you into a world after he has you targeted? And assuming it all works well, I have a few suggestions that may make this plugin better. A setting to make him only attack at night, allow players to custom build totems (might be hard though), only let him target people who are alone.
Worlds traveling problem will be fixed in v1.2.0, it should be out tomorrow, i´m sorry for you map.
You can disable lighting in config set Lighting to false.
You should warn the people that download this that Herobrine will burn down your maps, and that it will travel to the maps you disallowed him to if he's stalking you. It burned part of my main map :/, had to remove it.
Hey, I made it so Herobrine only goes into certain worlds, but the lightnings still appear in my other worlds, could you please fix this?
This is the most amazing plugin ever 0.0. Nice work! :D.
Yes, its bug but client side bug, but i try to fix it.