What´s HerobrineAI ?
HerobrineAI is plugin that creates Herobrine with custom AI and skin, but all it is likely true Herobrine legend with some improvements. Herobrine can be found randomly in the world or he can attack or haunt a player (it´s all randomly generated), but higher chance is only haunt. If you don´t want to wait for Herobrine randomly generate target, you can use commands to manually set a Herobrine´s target. Why choose this Herobrine plugin? Because this Herobrine plugin is created to be like a true legend of Herobrine.
- Compatible with Towny,Essentials and mcMMO.
- Support for residence/area protect plugins : Towny,Residence,GriefPrevention,PreciousStones,WorldGuard.
Spout is not required!
Recommended Java version : Java 7 (Java 6 is supported, but not recommeded)
Quote from Jakub1221:
- Updated 31.8.2014
- New version v3.4.2 is out!
Problems with commands & errors?
- Check version compability list.
What can Herobrine do?
- Haunt or attack players.
- Creates caves, writes books, places signs.
- Can be killed and drop some stuff.
- When he´s haunting or attacking target playing scary sounds and appearing near the target.
- Can be called by totem.
- ! Randomly walk in the world !
- Sends messages.
- Place signs near players.
- Place books into player´s chests.
- Teleports players to the Graveyard world.
- Bury player.
- Build pyraminds.
- Build temples.
- Put player´s head into chest.
- Haunt player with Herobrine´s heads.
- Herobrine can be called by playing disc 11.
- Spawn new NPCs.
- Random explosions and lighting.
Latest stable version for 1.7.10 R0.1 is v3.4.2
- Supports 1.7.10 R0.1 build
You can also call Herobrine by his totem.
- Schematics here!
- All artifacts can be only found in Temples.
Bow of Teleporting
- Description: Teleports player to the arrow hit location.
- Usage: Shoot from the bow.
Sword of Lighting
- Description: 50% chance to call a lighting strike.
- Usage: Right/Left click on the ground or mob.
Apple of Death
- Description: Kills all mobs in radius of 20 blocks.
- Usage: Right/Left click on the ground or mob.
- Description: This sword protects you aganist Herobrine.
! Please report all bugs to me via PM or create a ticket !
Current version v3.4.2
- Guaranteed compatible with:
- 1.7.10 R0.1 (Build #3116)
- For more, check version compatibility list.
Waiting for approval versions
In development versions
This plugin utilises Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version If you wish to disable this feature (/me cries), you can do so by opt-ing out, which you can do in the config file under /plugins/PluginMetrics/
Other very good plugins
- CustomItems - Make your own custom item!
Dude :D how do i fix the skin problem its the normal steve
Here is some ideas for this plugin Its for Canary, but you could still get some ideas from it.
What things will be added in for 1.3.1?
Wow, this plugin is actually better then HerobrineUnleashed ;3 Good Job!
Oops, sorry about that. Thanks.
Herobrine is attacking for 30 sec, then he stop and nex time plz create ticket if you find error and thanks :)
By the way, not every time, but a lot of times I get these error messages.
2012-10-18 10:22:25 [INFO] [HerobrineAI] Enabling HerobrineAI v1.3.0 2012-10-18 10:22:25 [SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling HerobrineAI v1.3.0 (Is it up to date?) java.lang.NullPointerException at org.jakub1221.herobrineai.AI.RandomPosition.getRandomLocation(RandomPosition.java:51) at org.jakub1221.herobrineai.AI.RandomPosition.setRandomPosition(RandomPosition.java:21) at org.jakub1221.herobrineai.AI.AICore.RandomPositionInterval(AICore.java:358) at org.jakub1221.herobrineai.AI.AICore.<init>(AICore.java:40) at org.jakub1221.herobrineai.HerobrineAI.onEnable(HerobrineAI.java:675) at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:217) at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:374) at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:381) at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:270) at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:252) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.i(MinecraftServer.java:298) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.d(MinecraftServer.java:277) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:227) at net.minecraft.server.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:140) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:378) at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:539)
How long does Herobrine Haunt a player? Once set to attack a player, will Herobrine keep attacking him even after the player dies and respawns; or is that for a certain time, as well? Thanks.
Also seems like our little buddy HB dont like others plugins http://pastie.org/5077603, this happen if u have more than 1 world enabled, i has nether and normal world, any chance for fix that issue?
btw, HB is like Entei, Suicune and Raikou (Pokemons), i have no chance to teleport to hes coords b4 he is gone xD, can u add a command for OP to teleport directly to hem? cause seems like i cant hit hem if he its attacking (tryed in a disabled PVP world and another world with PVP enabled, i was not able to touch hem, and im sure that i hit hem), and i want to test if is possible hit hem, i enabled Killable, my players think that is not fun if he cant be killed.
Suggestion: WG support, i dont want HB to be digging holes in my spawn, i will set the build disabled till be sure that my spawn will be safe
when you open chest, then there is chance write book :D
Veeeery nice!With a Skin the other Herobrine Plugin are with zombies -.- Thank you very much!My friend pissed herself! :D
Bear with me, I'm stupid xD when does Herobrine put books in people's chests and post signs up? because I put some stuff in a chest and stood next to it and used haunt on myself a few times and it didn't generate anything. And also, with the haunt feature, would it be possible to eventually get the sound perfectly matched with the biome? Like, standing underground or on a bunch of stone around you will generate stone noises, extremehills has grass sounds, desert sand sound, ect. And also, I gotta give you extreme props. You made Herobrine come to life when I was in creative mode and got killed by him. Like the times he says "Creative mode won't save you" or something like that. I was a little freaked out xD
I hate that trick with logging out, hmmm i will try to do something with that
Lol great plugin, love it, btw, i have an issue...they are able to log out while HB attack so they are safe, can u make something for prevent them from loggin out? like killing them if they log out, or pause the attack till the player log again.
@TRaiOdYo But yes, walking AI is not *briliant* now, i´m now working for new walking AI, attacks AI and caves generating (to be even bigger).
And if Herobrine haunt , there is 40% chance that he create cave.
also, this plugin works on 1.3.2 R2.0, in case you wanted to add that to your Supported builds list :)