I have always wanted a first-spawn plugin for Bukkit, however most were outdated or came in some huge package that slowed down the server. I found HeroSpawn, and thought it was the solution to my problem, however, it took a while for the author to update the project, and when he said that he wouldn't be updating it anymore, I wanted to take over, however, due to various limitations, I couldn't.
So I have created my own, from scratch.
This plugin has similar functionality to HeroSpawn, however I am going to be expanding it in the near future. When a player first joins your server, it will teleport them to the 'first-spawn' where you could have some kind of tutorial. It will, then on respawn them to the main spawnpoint.
- /home [home]: Teleports you to a home
- /sethome [home]: Sets a home
- /firstspawn: Teleport you to the first spawn
- /setfirstspawn: Sets the first spawn
- hellothere.firstspawn.teleport: Teleport to first-spawn
- hellothere.firstspawn.set: Sets the first-spawn
- hellothere.home.teleport: Teleport to a home
- hellothere.home.set: Sets a home
homes: enabled: true // are homes enabled? firstspawning: enabled: true // is first spawning enabled?