HeavySpleef - Spleef, Splegg, BowSpleef and more!
Graphics by TheOnlyRealTGS
Spleef is a gamemode in Minecraft where your goal is to knock out players by destroying the ground under them.
If a player touches a deathzone or water/lava he is out of the game. Last man standing wins...
HeavySpleef provides an easy to use plugin to setup your own, professional spleef games.
Just setup a spleef game, based on the tutorials and you're ready to play spleef in a completely automated environment.
Want to use HeavySpleef with Bungeecord? Click here to access our Spigot site for more information!
- Fully automated spleef plugin
- Unlimited spleef arena and floor creation!
- Different floor shapes: cuboid, cylindric and polygonal floors!
- Different spleef gamemodes: Free for all, team games, games with shovels, splegg or bowspleef
- Game flag system: Configure your spleef game with flags and make your arena unique
- Lobby-Walls to show real time game stats to your players
- Built-in spleef statistics! Show statistics of your spleef games (SQLite or MySQL)
- Compare yourself to other players with a rating/system that minds the skill of your opponent.
- Award your users with different prizes such as money, items or even a firework show!
- Spectate games by flying around and tracking players
- Create join/leave/start/spectate/vote signs
- AntiCamping: Campers are now a thing of the past! Make them lose if they are trying to camp!
- Enable a nice sidebar scoreboard to show ingame stats about players
- Add winner-podiums to show off the best spleef players on your server (Requires the LeaderboardExtensions add-on)
- Want to check out more? Then click here!
This plugin collects minimal usage statistics by use of the MCStats service. All statistics submitted do not identify you as the server owner and are kept completely anonymous. If you do not want to participate in this statistic collection and you want to opt-out set opt-out to true in the /plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml.
If enabled, the following is sent every 15 minutes:
- Metrics revision version
- Server's GUID
- Players currently online (not max player count)
- Server version string (the same version string you see in /version)
- Current version of HeavySpleef
- Server's OS
- Which add-ons you are using
Plugin Metrics Site: http://mcstats.org/plugin/HeavySpleef
HeavySpleef also allows you to update your plugin with the simple /spleef update command. You may disable this check by setting update -> enable-update-check to "false" in the config.yml. This also blocks everyone from using the /spleef update command.
If you feel comfortable with HeavySpleef or you are feeling particularly generous, consider donating! It is a way to show your support and helps keep me motivated, but is not required. If you can't afford it, please do not donate.
I would like to thank everyone who has donated to HeavySpleef. I really appreciate it :)
No bug reports in the comment section!
Have an idea for a new feature? Found a bug?
Report a bug | Suggest a new feature