UploadedAug 7, 2015
Supported Bukkit Versions
HeavySpleef 2.1.1 is now available. This is only a minor update containing some bug fixes as the main developer will be away for the next weeks.
Quote from the Developer:
VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR UPGRADERS FROM 1.x: As HeavySpleef 2.0/2.1/2.1.1 introduces UUID support you can import existing statistics by running HeavySpleef 2.1.1 on the earlier installation of HeavySpleef 1.x.
However, statistic migration/conversion requires the access the Mojang API. As this API limits requests made by a single IP, statistic migration may take up to several hours depending on the amount of statistics stored in your database.
If you do not wish to take over statistics, please disable statistics in your current installation of HeavySpleef by setting statistic -> enabled to "false". You may copy your server to your local machine and run the migration there if you do not want your server to be unreachable for this period of time.
- Added a flag which gives the player the option to leave the game by clicking on an item while in lobby (leave-item)
- Synchronize access to some parts of HeavySpleef to optimize it for use with Bungeemode
- Fixed a bug causing flags to not be replaced by unloaded ones when an add-on has been unloaded
- /spleef disablerating now works as intended
- Do not longer throw errors when loading/unloading an add-on which is not loaded / does not exist
Note:This version is only compatible with CraftBukkit 1.7 and 1.8 and requires an installation of Java 7 or above. This version does not support servers running on Minecraft 1.6 or below.
Note: Permissions have changed with this version if you were using version 1.x before. Please visit the commands & permissions page for updated permissions.