HeavySpleef v2.1 (Add-on Package)
UploadedAug 1, 2015
Supported Bukkit Versions
HeavySpleef 2.1 has arrived. This update mainly focusses on bug fixes for version 2.0 and updating is highly recommended. As always there are also some cool new feature we would like to introduce with this version.
Quote from the Developer:
VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR UPGRADERS FROM 1.x: As HeavySpleef 2.0/2.1 introduces UUID support you can import existing statistics by running HeavySpleef 2.1 on the earlier installation of HeavySpleef 1.x.
However, statistic migration/conversion requires the access the Mojang API. As this API limits requests made by a single IP, statistic migration may take up to several hours depending on the amount of statistics stored in your database.
If you do not wish to take over statistics, please disable statistics in your current installation of HeavySpleef by setting statistic -> enabled to "false". You may copy your server to your local machine and run the migration there if you do not want your server to be unreachable for this period of time.
- Added a flag to define a leave point for the queuelobby (queuelobby:leavepoint)
- Added a flag to show Minecraft 1.8 titles on countdown (countdown-titles)
- Introducing a new add-on for HeavySpleef: AnvilSpleef!
- TNT now explodes when hitting it in Splegg
- Custom scoreboard titles for each gamemode
- Added money rewards for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc. place
- Fix various bugs regarding the statistic and game migration
- Now minds the anticamping-teleport option in the configuration
- Fix an item duplication glitch
- Handle more than nine games in the InventoryJoinGUI add-on
- Correctly restore the player's inventory if he dies while spleefing
- Now sends a message when receiving a money reward through the "reward" flag
- Support plugin reloads and handle them correctly
- Fix an UUID bug which occured when a player's account is not registered by Mojang
- Now teleports players correctly to the Spleef game when they are joining while in countdown
- Prevent game joins when the player is already queued up for another game
Note:This version is only compatible with CraftBukkit 1.7 and 1.8 and requires an installation of Java 7 or above. This version does not support servers running on Minecraft 1.6 or below.
Note: Permissions have changed with this version if you were using version 1.x before. Please visit the commands & permissions page for updated permissions.