UploadedMar 19, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.7-R1.0
Big HeavySpleef 1.0 update! Please DELETE your CONFIG and LANGUAGE FILES (or backup it). Also you may have to RESETUP your games because of a changed database system...
You can now find a documentation here.
- Added the expected cylinder spleef games (Requires WorldEdit)
- Added 1vs1 games! Set the rounds value with /spleef setrounds <name> <amount>
- Added chances for players if they fall down to "respawn"
- Added possibility to set the max players of a game: /spleef setmaxplayers <name> <amount>
- Added fixed rewards for winning a game! /spleef setreward <name> <amount>
- Added possibility to set a prefix for the spleef plugin (config)
- Added hook for worldedit and worldedit selection (configurable in the config.yml)
- Added a SpleefStartEvent and a SpleefFinishEvent (developers)
- Added possibility to leave a queue. If you aren't in a game but in a queue, type: /spleef leave
- You no longer have to set a win and losepoint! If you don't set them, the location of the player will be saved and restored at the end of the game!
- Improvements for the auto update checker
- Renamed the create command to: /spleef create <name> <cuboid|cylinder <radius> <height>>
- Renamed the startonminplayers command to: /spleef autostart <name> <amount>
- LoseZones no longer have to be inside a game: Renamed: /spleef addlose <name>
- Floor blockid's can now be blocknames. Example: Instead of /spleef addfloor 80 you can type /spleef addfloor snow_block
- Updated the help command
- Fixed a bug with the queues feature
- Players can only spleef on floors now
- Recode at some parts of the plugin
- Now deactivates the fly mode when joining a game
- MySQL statistics database fix (now working, I've tested it :P)
- Now saves custom floors in a binary file (faster)
- Floor regenerating improvements (faster)
- And other lots of bugfixes