Cool health bars above mobs' and players' heads, a must-have for RPG and PvP servers! Everything is customizable, you can use permissions and even create your personal health bars.
In Minecraft 1.8 and greater health bars appear only when hovering on a mob with the crosshair.
- Customize the text over a mob head (name, health and max health)!
- Customize the health bar for players, prefix + suffix, on the name tag, and for players (see the customization page)
- Option to always show health bars
- Health bars disappear after a configurable time
- No Spout or client mods required
- Easy drag and drop install
- World selection for mobs and players
- Will notify the console when an update is released on bukkit dev (on reload) and players with permission
- Shows amount of health below the player's tag (With configurable name, no health bars there. Why?)
- Shows on custom named mobs and restores the name after the bar has disappeared.
This plugin is compatible with:
- Damage Indicator Holograms
- Colored Tags
- EpicBoss Gold Edition (set hooks -> epicboss: true)
- MobArena (set override-other-scoreboard: true)
- McMMO (use the latest version, it will be fine)
- Citizens (you can't turn off the health for citizens, under the name, because it's displayed on all the human entities)
- Permission Health
- Sentry for Citizens (v1.3.7+)
- Heroes (use latest version)
Not compatible with:
- NametagEdit - may crash players, alternative plugin: Colored Tags
- Other plugin that uses the scoreboard (but if the use the main scoreboard, you can try to turn off permission and world disabling to make them compatible)
- TagAPI (It could make players show 0 HP and hide team names; works with mob health bars)