Tested and works with CB 1.6.2 - R0.1
HatMe is a simple "hat" plugin with a little more functionality than most. Just like any common hat plugin '/hat' puts the block in your hand on, and '/unhat' takes it off. What this plugin adds is the ability to restrict blocks and items from the config file. HatMe uses Bukkit permissions but will use OP permissions if Bukkit permissions is not found.
Commands and Permissions
- '/hat' - Puts the item in your hand on your head or takes it off if your hand is empty- 'hatme.hat'
- '/hat <item id>' - Puts the item of the item id you type in on your head - 'hatme.hat.give'
- '/hat -a' - Puts entire stack on your head - 'hatme.hat.all'
- '/unhat' - Puts the item in your head in your inventory - 'hatme.hat'
- "hatme.*" - gives full permission on HatMe
- "hatme.hat" - gives permission on /hat
- "hatme.hat.all" - gives permission on /hat -a
- "hatme.hat.give" - gives permission on /hat <item id>
- "hatme.norestrict" - gives permission on /hat with no restrictions
- add ".<item id>" to allow just that item. Ex. "hatme.hat.5" or "hatme.hat.give.5"
- Fix bugs
- Add new secret features
- Restrict list doesn't work
Paste the following into signatures for your very own banner!