CurseForge and Overwolf are joining forces!
Supported Bukkit Versions
- Updated to 1.8.3
- Updated relevant classes to 1.8.3 excluding particle classes
- Fixed Big bug where config values in spell.yml weren't being read properly
- Changed "Language Files" folder to "Locale" to prevent any UNIX errors on MAC/LINUX systems
- Added a help command /hps help
- Updated to CB 1.7.9 R0.2
- [HOTFIX] Fixes issue where files weren't generated on linux systems
- Added support for Craftbukkit 1.7.2 R0.3
- Included all the changes made bellow (Properly this time)
- [HOTFIX] Fixes issue where no files would be generated and plugin would break. Fixed #20
- [HOTFIX] Fixed version issues with PlayerSpellConfig
- [IMPORTANT] Permissions have all been changed
- All permissions are now lower case
- "HarryPotterSpells.use" is now "harrypotterspells.cast"
- Added requested feature of permissions per spell "harrypotterspells.spell.<spell>"
- Spells like "Homenum Revelio" would have the permission node of "harrypotterspells.spell.homenumrevelio"
- All spell permissions are true by default
- /teach and casting are both effected by these permissions and will give off an error message if caster does not have the required permissions
- Removed Craftbukkit as a dependency
- Reduced file size by ALOT by removing unused NBT classes
- ADDED BRAND NEW LOCALISATION HANDLING
- Localisation now loads properly
- Fixed bug #19 where localisation would cause the whole plugin to fail
- Removed all wrong google imports which caused #19
- Fixed a few stupid mistakes in the localisation files
- While enabling debug message is now properly hidden when it should be
- /teach and /unteach don't work on offline players
- Glacius doesn't restore inventory contents
- Multicorfors doesn't work on wool blocks
- Some sort of crafting error
- Command for setting config values does not work