CurseForge and Overwolf are joining forces!
Supported Bukkit Versions
- All of the "extraneous" features (WorldGuard/Towny/LogBlock hooks, spell signs, and SortingHat) were removed.
- This is an alpha build. Stability is not guaranteed.
- Do not touch the extensions folder. It is there in preparation for future builds, but does not currently do anything.
- See Known Caveats section for more specific issues
- Added spells
- Finite Incantatem
- Magna Tonitrus
- Petrificus Totalus
- Added commands
- Added configurable options
- Avis (number of chickens)
- Incendio (duration)
- Spongify (duration)
- Wingardium Leviosa (duration and whether to cancel fall damage)
- Added explosion effects to some spells which would otherwise have no visible effect
- Tested and fixed all other spells
- Fixed Obscuro having .5s duration
- Fixed Reparo not being able to repair equipped armor
- Fixed users being able to escape Glacius ice
- Fixed users being able to cast spells through chat without knowing the spell
- Fixed users being able to cast spells through chat without having a wand in hand
- Changed function of Alarte Ascendare to propel mobs rather than spawn them
- Preparations for extension system
- Command system overhaul
- Optimizations, performance improvements, code cleanup
- Blocks replaced by Glacius ice will not be restored
- Glacius ice does not disappear
- Aguamenti water may replace blocks instead of spawn water on top
- Commands do not output feedback when an incorrect number of arguments are supplied
- "me" does not work for <player> in the /unteach command