- Handcuff people using certain item (configurable)
- Free people with using certain item (configurable)
- Handcuffed people can't run.
- Handcuffed people can't interact
- Handcuffed people can be carried by non handcuffed people.
- Handcuffed people's damage is cut in half. (configurable)
- Fire can burn through handcuffs (configurable)
- Op only support (configurable)
- Permission support (configurable)
- Distance can be controlled
- Force carry/uncarry players
- Updated to 1.3.2 (Bold features implemented by lol768)
- hc.cmd.carry - The ability to pick up and put down handcuffed people.
- hc.cmd.cuff - The ability to handcuff someone using a command.
- hc.cmd.free - The ability to free someone using a command.
- hc.cuff - The ability to handcuff someone using config specified tool.
- hc.free - The ability to free someone using config specified tool.
- hc.immune - Person is unable to be cuffed or carried.
- hc.force - Use /hc fu|fc
All server commands should be executed without the symbols: <> = Required  = Optional
- /hc carry <part of name> - Picks up and drops handcuffed player within 5 blocks of you.
- /hc cuff <part of name> - Handcuff a specified player.
- /hc free <part of name> - Free a specified player.
- /hc fu <part of name> - Force uncarries a player
- /hc fc <part of name> - Force carries a player
Additional features in the fork
- Remove permissionsEx dependencies
- Allow you to remove distance restriction when carrying players
- New commands: /hc fc and /hc fu which allow force carrying/uncarrying without cuffing first (see above)
- Updated to support CB 1.3.2