Handcuffs - A realistic and configurable handcuffs plugin.
Version: v1.2 (SOURCE)
Until I get around to updating this (if I ever do) ALTERNATIVE
Do you have a roleplay server where you like minimum commands?
Do you not want to ban for griefing because it's a part of the roleplay?
Well just handcuff them and carry them to jail.
- Handcuff people using certain item (configurable)
- Free people with using certain item (configurable)
- Handcuffed people can't run.
- Handcuffed people can't interact
- Handcuffed people can be carried by non handcuffed people.
- Handcuffed people's damage is cut in half. (configurable)
- Fire can burn through handcuffs (configurable)
- Op only support (configurable)
- Permission support (configurable)
- hc.cmd.carry - The ability to pick up and put down handcuffed people.
- hc.cmd.cuff - The ability to handcuff someone using a command.
- hc.cmd.free - The ability to free someone using a command.
- hc.cuff - The ability to handcuff someone using config specified tool.
- hc.free - The ability to free someone using config specified tool.
- hc.immune - Person is unable to be cuffed or carried.
All server commands should be executed as shown WITHOUT , (), or <>
[ ] = Required
( ) = Optional
<> = Allias
- /hc carry [part of name] - Picks up and drops handcuffed player within 5 blocks of you.
- /hc cuff [part of name] - Handcuff a specified player.
- /hc free [part of name] - Free a specified player.
- Nothing major maybe more configs, comment below with ideas.
The configs are pretty self explanatory, comment below with questions if you have some.