GuiAdmin is an admin tool that helps server owners manage their servers without running Minecraft.
- Full control of server without running Minecraft
- A password can be made to increase security
- Works for every OS that support Java
- Adding support for Android
- Copy the latest release of GuiAdmin_vX.X.X.jar to /plugins folder
- Start the server
- Do /guiadmin cp admin <your password>
- Forward the port 25589
Running the cilent
- Download GuiAdmin Cilent_vX.X.X.zip from Bukkit Tools GuiAdmin
- Extract GuiAdmin Cilent_vX.X.X.zip (You should see GuiAdmin Cilent_vX.X.X.jar)
- Simply run GuiAdmin Cilent_vX.X.X.jar (Cilent side, should be run from your PC not installed at your server!)
Player data interface:
Set health prompt box:
Set gamemode prompt box:
- guiadmin: Basic Permission for GuiAdmin
- guiadmin.version: Allows players to display the version of GuiAdmin
- guiadmin.cp: Allows players to change the password needed for GuiAdmin
- /guiadmin - Base command for GuiAdmin
- /guiadmin cp <oldPassword> <newPassword> - Changes the password for GuiAdmin
- /guiadmin version - Displays the version for GuiAdmin
- The latest version of Java is need to be installed (Java Download Page)
- Version of Bukkit needs to be 1.6.1 or higher
- Start the server.
- do /GuiAdmin setport <your port>
- Restart the server. (Do not type /reload!)
- Your port should be changed
This plugin works with the cilent-side GuiAdmin from Bukkit Tools (Link here).
The Inventory Editor will be added on the 17th of July (Stay tuned for updates!)
Make sure that the file GuiAdmin_vX.X.X.jar is in the /plugins folder (Not GuiAdmin Cilent_vX.X.X..jar !) and the GuiAdmin Cilent_vX.X.X.jar is run by double clicking instead of the GuiAdmin_vX.X.X.jar. (See Installation)
If you encounter any problems/issues/bugs feel free to post it on the forums NOT the comments.