Supported Bukkit Versions
- adds display name and lore support for currency items. See configuration instructions on how to configure this.
Thanks to dj5566 for contributing this feature!
startingbalance config option works again
- fix some currency requests causing internet accesses and thus lag spikes. Should fix some problems people have been having with Towny
- /money now shows money in vaults and money in inventory in addition to total balance
- updates to dependency versions:
- Bukkit API 1.8.3-R0.1
- Vault API 1.5
- Factions / MassiveCore 2.7.5 (incompatible with older Factions versions)
- Towny 0.89.2.0
- WorldGuard 6.0 beta
- minor fixes in message formatting
- supports player UUIDs
- old Derby databases will be automatically migrated to the Bukkit-internal database
- player names in the database will be automatically migrated to UUIDs
- built against Bukkit 1.7.9, Vault 1.4, Java 7.
This version of Gringotts will no longer work with older versions of Bukkit, Vault and Java.
- vaults can now be created from most containers (chest, trapped chest, hopper, dropper, dispenser, furnace)
- fix a bug preventing creation of vaults when the db still contained vaults in deleted worlds
- fix a bug allowing to create multiple vaults on a single container