UploadedJun 22, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.9-R0.1
Release Candidate 1 for Gringotts v2.3-RC1
I expect to release this version if no significant trouble pops up. Please let me know if anything doesn't work!
- supports player UUIDs
- old Derby databases will be automatically migrated to the Bukkit-internal database
- player names in the database will be automatically migrated to UUIDs
- built against Bukkit 1.7.9, Vault 1.4, Java 7.
This version of Gringotts will no longer work with older versions of Bukkit, Vault and Java.
- vaults can now be created from most containers (chest, trapped chest, hopper, dropper, dispenser, furnace)
- fix a bug preventing creation of vaults when the db still contained vaults in deleted worlds
- fix a bug allowing to create multiple vaults on a single container
- use factions 2.x
- build against bukkit 1.7.2
- use factions 2.x
- build against bukkit 1.6.2
- correct issue if world is removed with vaults in it
- fix NPE with invalid vaults.
- fix vault creation breaking under some circumstances involving Towny
- added support for built-in Bukkit database support. This means that the Derby library is no longer required. If the Derby jar is present, Gringotts will continue to use it, otherwise a DB will be created via the Bukkit API. This should also support MySQL if you configure it in bukkit.yml. Please see the http://wiki.bukkit.org/Bukkit.yml#database for details.
- fix bug where Towny vaults would get deactivated on creation of other chests or deposits
- update Vault connector to Vault v 1.2.24 -- this version of Gringotts may be incompatible with older versions of Vault
- ops/players with permission
createvault.forotherscan now create vaults for other players and other accounts by creating the vault as usual, but adding the owner's name/id on the thord line of the sign.
- fix bug with WorldGuard vault creation permissions
- can create a vault now by attaching the [vault] sign to a chest directly (shift+rightclick with a sign), instead of requiring it to be above the chest
- added string customization / internationalization for messages to players (contributed by KanaYamamoto/Daenara)
- German translation (contributed by KanaYamamoto/Daenara)
- accounts can have a purely virtual starting balance (contributed by bezeek)
- support for WorldGuard region vaults. Region owners may create a
[region vault]with the id of the region on the third line.
- /moneyadmin command now supports optional account type parameter. example:
/moneyadmin b foo faction. This is primariliy intended for plugins that use worldguard for region management, as there are no player commands to handle these accounts.
- for devs: added an event system for vault creation. Gringotts triggers a
PlayerVaultCreationEventwhen a player attempts to create a vault in the world. Plugins can register an event handler and supply their information for Gringotts to create their own vault types.