UploadedMar 9, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.7-R1.0
BETA VERSION - do not use on live servers before testing yourself!
- ops/players with permission
createvault.forotherscan now create vaults for other players and other accounts by creating the vault as usual, but adding the owner's name/id on the thord line of the sign.
- fix bug with worldguard vault creation permissions
- can create a vault now by attaching the [vault] sign to a chest directly (shift+rightclick with a sign), instead of requiring it to be above the chest
- added string customization / internationalization for messages to players (contributed by KanaYamamoto/Daenara). Customize your messages in messages.yml (should appear after first start of this version in Gringotts folder)
- German translation (contributed by KanaYamamoto/Daenara). Add this line to your config.yml to enable:
- accounts can have a purely virtual starting balance (contributed by bezeek)
- support for WorldGuard region vaults. Region owners may create a
[region vault]with the id of the region on the third line.
- /moneyadmin command now supports optional account type parameter. example:
/moneyadmin b foo faction. This is primariliy intended for plugins that use worldguard for region management, as there are no player commands to handle these accounts.
- for devs: added an event system for vault creation. Gringotts triggers a
PlayerVaultCreationEventwhen a player attempts to create a vault in the world. Plugins can register an event handler and supply their information for Gringotts to create their own vault types.