UploadedOct 4, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.9-R0.2
Recent Major Changes
- UUID Conversion - Version 8.1 and higher. During boot, an often very slow, one-time conversion process will replace player names in your data with player UUIDs. This process can take as long as one second for each player who has EVER played on your server. Make a backup before you upgrade, and please be patient. If this process is interrupted, you'll have to restore from backup and start over. This change will ensure players who change their names will not lose claim blocks or access to their land claims. If there's a problem, I need to know whether you're online/offline/bungee, whether in database or flat file mode, I need your boot logs from the conversion attempt, and if possible, a snapshot of your data from before the update.
- Data format update - Version 8.0.3 and higher. This version can load data saved by the buggy "beta" versions released over the last year or so. Make a backup before you update, just in case there's an issue. If there's a problem, I need to know whether you're online/offline/bungee, whether in database or flat file mode, I need your boot logs from the conversion attempt, and if possible, a snapshot of your data from before the update.
- Tree growth limiting - Version 8.1.6 and higher. Trees are now allowed to grow into claims from outside (for performance reasons), UNLESS you opt-into tree growth limiting in your config file (this is a new config option).
- Piston limiting - Version 8.1.7 and higher. Pistons won't move blocks outside of land claims. This is a huge performance win, but if you want the old rules back, there's a new config option to disable this rule.
All Recent Changes
- Major performance update to almost everything GP does.
- Much faster claim visualization.
- Claimed anvils require /ContainerTrust again.
- Blocks which don't have a persistent inventory (crafting table, enchanting table, anvil...) no longer require permission to use in a land claim.
- Lots of performance enhancements.
- By default, pistons won't move blocks outside of land claims. This is a HUGE overall performance improvement for the plugin. If you want the old rules back (I know many of you may have pistons in worldguard regions), either create an administrative claim around the piston contraption OR turn off this new rule in your config file (this is a new config option).
- Banned players will no longer send a leave message if banned while online. This is a spam fix for griefers who have many accounts to throw at a server. Of course the smart ban feature will catch them, but this tweak also ensures each account booted doesn't land a message in the chat on the way out.
- Made fluid handling cheaper, one of the spammiest events this plugin has to monitor. Fluids may no longer flow out of claims even into adjacent claims where the source claim owner has permission to build in the destination claim. This slight reduction in functionality is a big win for performance.
- Trees are now allowed to grow into claims from outside (for performance reasons), UNLESS you opt-into tree growth limiting in your config file (this is a new config option).
- Claims no longer extend downward automatically for broken blocks (but still do for placed blocks). This is a performance saver that doesn't create any opening for griefers.
- Added spam blocker for human-controlled spam bots.
- Miscellaneous performance improvements.
- More detailed boot logs to get data on boot speed.
- Stopped limiting tree growth (not worth the performance hit).