UploadedOct 18, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.3.2-R2.0
- Lava will no longer ignite nearby blocks when fire spread is off.
- Added configuration options to adjust the inactivity period before unused or new player claims are automatically cleaned up. These cleanups can even be disabled entirely. Additionally, there's no an option to disable the automatic /restorenature for expired claims in creative worlds, and an option to enable that behavior for survival worlds.
- When a player tries to change something that doesn't belong to him but he has the permission node required to use /IgnoreClaims, he'll be reminded about that slash command.
- Memory management improvement for claim scanning to ensure any chunks loaded during the scan are unloaded after.
- /RestoreNature will now instantly remove any player-placed leaves.