UploadedJul 12, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.2.5-R4.0
- New config option to disable building outside of claims even in survival worlds. I don't recommend it for classic survival style servers, but I can see where some "adventure" servers or other specialized servers might want this.
- The golden shovel tool is now configurable, so you can use a golden sword or whatever instead. Just remember to update your messages.yml, and somehow inform your players that what they see in the videos is not 100% correct for your server.
- Players can no longer get PvP immunity by emptying their inventory and logging out, then back in. Only by dieing. Players who have NEVER been on your server before will still get PvP immunity the first time they log in.
- Very short messages very close together are now considered spam, and will trigger a warning and later a ban if players persist.
- Performance improvements very large claims related to water cleanup, entity limits in creative mode, and visualizations.
- Very significantly reduced overall file write frequency.
- For anybody looking at the source code, you may notice that I've taken some steps toward the database support. It's not functional yet, though.