UploadedJul 5, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.2.5-R4.0
- There's a config option to lock wooden doors, trap doors, and fence gates. It's off by default. When it's on, a player needs /accesstrust in another player's claim to use those. It's off by default because that encourages players to find iron and learn basic redstone concepts to implement a private area.
- Changing the delay on a redstone repeater now requires build permission.
- Fixed /sellclaimblocks <negative amount>.
- Added a permission "griefprevention.nopvpimmunity". Any player with that permission can damage spawn-protected players, but does not get spawn protection himself. It may be useful for some of you, who may want to disable spawn camping protection in specific worlds.
- Made the anti spam much slower to ban, but it still mutes the same as it always has.
- Trees will now grow in claims even when the claim owner is offline.