UploadedJun 27, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.2.5-R4.0
- Dispensers can no longer be used to spawn creatures in the wilderness in creative rules worlds. If you're running an earlier version, a griefer could create a temporary problem using this exploit (temporary because the automatic cleanup would delete all those entities later). I was going to give props to the griefer who found this, but I forgot his name. :) On my creative server, he motivated players to evacuate a smallish area by filling it with hundreds of clucking chickens.
- Players who ask how to "protect" their stuff will now get a link to the basics video.
- Saplings planted in subdivisions were disappearing instead of growing. That's fixed.
- The "claim investigation tool" (default stick) is now customizable. I recommend against customizing it unless you have a strong reason to do so (like conflict with another plugin), because all of the videos tell players to use the stick, which will lead to some confusion with your players.
- Creative mode players will no longer be bothered with the "pvp immunity" notification messages.
- Updated the anti spam to make it more strict on IP addresses, and more lenient for similar consecutive messages. Also, no single-character chat will be sent.
- The "player placed a sign" log entries have been compressed into a single entry instead of two.