UploadedAug 31, 2019
Supported Bukkit Versions
This release is compatible only with implementations of Bukkit 1.14 or higher.
Bukkit implementations include Craftbukkit, Spigot, Paper, etc.
- #534 Removed config option
TravelAgent, a class this feature relied on, was removed in spigot 1.14)
- Hanging entities now drop within claims if there are no supporting blocks. Originally reported in SpigotMC/SpigotCraft#364
- #588 Fix item merging with locked drops. Thanks @coralpapa
- Ensure subclaim boundaries remain within parent claim. Thanks @Jikoo
- #507 Wolves are now protected in PvP worlds, with exception of the wolf's target. Thanks @ShaneBeee
- #530 Config option to prevent ravagers from breaking blocks within claims.
- #579 Reading from lecterns now requires just
/accesstrust, and modification requires only
/containertrust. Thanks @ShaneBeee
- #583 Hoppers will collect unlocked drops (non-PvP world rules). Thanks @coralpapa
- #584 Identify the causer of firework damage to determine if it should be canceled or not. (Firing fireworks at entities causes damage, even when vanilla PvP is disabled.) Thanks @coralpapa
- #532 Block lightning caused by tridents from starting fires in claims (Apparently
BlockIgniteEventis fired before
LightningStrikeEvent, so there's no way to tag the lightning that caused the block to be set on fire).
- Protect berry bushes from being harvested within claims.
- Using dyes in claims requires build permission (possible to change sign colors with dyes, apparently)