UploadedSep 4, 2018
Supported Bukkit Versions
Only compatible on 1.13 Craftbukkit/Spigot/Paper/etc. servers
It's here, finally, a fully 1.13-compatible build of GP. While others have tested recent builds, there are several changes, so as a server owner, you should already have backups just in case.
#320 The entire "mods" section of the config is no longer used. This section will be automatically deleted, so make a copy of your config if you still wish to retain these settings for whatever reason.
- #294 Withers can now cause explosions in claims that have temporarily allowed /claimexplosions
- #343 Updated WorldGuard dependency to 7.0.0
- #305 Typo in default message for messages.yml key
- #300 /restrictsubclaim now functions in admin claims, also allows players with /ignoreclaims to toggle /restrictsubclaim
- #356 Block TNT ignition from players without build access.
- #313 /gpblockinfo now works again
- #139, #207 Sanity check on nextClaimID (not technically a fix, but rather "recovery" logic in case of a data save failure due to external causes.)
- #322 Only apply the abandonReturnRatio when the claim owner is the one abandoning their claim.
- GriefPrevention#sendMessage commands are public for plugins that wish to use similar formatting schemas/send messages as if they were from GP.
- #344 Addition of ClaimCreatedEvent and ClaimModifiedEvent
Changelogs for prior versions are available here: https://github.com/TechFortress/GriefPrevention/releases