Gravestone Change Log
New feature: Set single or unlimited graves per player. This will help avoid grave-clutter.
Default is 'true' to allow for unlimited graves per player. When set to 'false', a player's prior grave will disappear and the area's original contents will be restored. If the player's grave block has been altered after construction then the prior grave blocks will not be reset. This avoids the potential for griefing.
New feature: Only build grave if player has an inventory. Set to false to turn off.
New feature: Lightning effect upon grave when player dies. Set to false to turn off.
Config update: Added ability to change material used for gravestone.
grave-stone-material: smooth stairs
- Updated for bukkit-1.7.9-R0.2.jar
- Added support for Podzol. Use this to set it in config.yml: fancy-grave-material: podzol
- Changed date/time format to "yy.MM.dd HH:mm" so it may fit properly.
- Moved the chest up a block to make it easier to access.
- Added newer game items to "natural items" list. Long grass, podzol, etc.
- Fixed world type configuration permissions.
- Updated for bukkit-1.7.2-R0.3.jar.
- Updated for bukkit-1.6.2-R1.0.jar.
- Added permissions. See "Permissions" section on description page for more info.
- Added white-list.txt and black-list.txt for quick black-listing and white-listing of user accounts.
- Bug fix: Fixed duplicate items in chest bug.
- Updated for bukkit-1.5.2-R1.0.jar.
- Added support for WorldGuard.
- Updated for bukkit-1.5.2-R0.1.jar
- Bug fix: Fixed issue where inventory would clear if a chest was not built due to conflicting only-build-grave-on-natural-material setting. We want items to drop in this case.
- Grave sections will only render-replace "natural" materials such as dirt, sand, grass, gravel, netherrack, etc.
- Configurable with: only-build-grave-on-natural-material: true. When set to false grave blocks will replace any material.
- config.yml: fancy-grave-material: dirt
- config.yml: enable-fancy-grave-side-decor: true
- config.yml: fancy-grave-side-decor: red rose
- config.yml: allow-grave-in-normal-world: true
- config.yml: allow-grave-in-nether: true
- config.yml: allow-grave-in-end: true
- Bug fix: Items will default drop, as usual, when "enable-fancy-grave-side-decor" is set to false.
- Initial release.