HAGG - Gortume
What is it?
Hide and Go Gortume is a minigame plugin in which one random person is gortume, and they must proceed to kill everyone else in the game, in less then a configurable time.
More in depth description
These are the stages of the game:
- Join into the lobby via a command, or via a sign. We do not have our own signs, but suggest ServerSigns
- Once the game currently going on finishes, there will be the following broadcasts:
- [HAGG] A game will start in the arena <arena> in 30 seconds
- [HAGG] A game will start in the arena <arena> in 15 seconds
- [HAGG] A game will start in the arena <arena> in 10 seconds
- (And then it proceeds to do the same with 1-5)
- One random player that is in queue for the game will be selected to be Gortume and given the head of TimGoulette and a special sword. Everyone will be teleported to the arena spawnpoint, and everyone that is not Gortume will be given one minute to run into the maze.
- After a minute is up, Gortume will be free to move, and kill his victims, and the server will display a message kind of like this, [HAGG] Gortume has been released!
- If Gortume kills everyone within a configurable amount of time (default 5:00) he wins. If not, everyone else wins
- Start all over again!
(The exact configuration has not been decided yet)
(No video yet)
- join <arena>
- spec <arena>
- createarena <arena>
- delarena <arena>
- setplayerspawn <arena>
- setgortumespawn <arena>
- start [arena]
- stop [arena]
This is a work in progress, so submit any ideas!