PLEASE USE THIS DOWNLOAD LINK
A simple plugin I created after reliasing how hard it is to keep track of suspicous players, especially those with usernames that look like they just punched the keyboard.
This plugin will allow you to do the rounds by typing /gr <scan interval in seconds> you will then be teleported in succession to each player, wait for the time specified and then tp to the next player.
If a player leaves mid scan you will still be teleported to their location, but you will be notified of their absence (maybe they caught wind of you)
Full permissions support means you can give your trusted players and ops the goinground.ignore permission to exclude them from the scan and give your ops the goinground.scan permission to allow them to perform fully automated tp's. Both permissions deafult to all ops.
I recommend use in conjunction with a vanish pluign, and once VanishNoPacket is updated auto vanish will be supported. If you find a griefer simply take their name down to ban them or use /gr stop to end the scan further monitor them.
- Monitor your server for griefers by automatically tp'ing to them.
- Full support for players that leave during a scan
- PermissionsBukkit support means that you can ignore your trusted players
- Scan at any interval you like
- Uses a lightweight thread to control the teleportation routine
- Fix all issues and refactor tp.
- Initial Release
- Auto Vanish
- Forward, backward and resume scan.