CurseForge and Overwolf are joining forces!
Supported Bukkit Versions
- Believers in allied religions can now interact within eachothers Holy Land
- Altars can now ALWAYS be destroyed by others when using Holy Land
- Cleaned up alot of block types handling logic
- All block types in config are now by name, not ID's
- Anything that removes a altar now removes the holy land
- Holy Lands members can now cause pvp damage within their own Holy Land.
- No player interaction in other Gods Holy Land
- No player interaction in neutral lands
- gods.holyland is now NOT a default permission node
- Fixed /g desc command
- Fixed /gods help not displaying all commands which a player has permission for
- Fixed bPermission support
- Removed gods.quest.slay permission node
- /g pvp now toggles pvp within your own Holy Land
- Less lethal punishments for sacrificing unwanted items
- Support for religion tags in chatname - Experimental!