Make glowstone lanterns, daytime glass & nighttime glowstone
With this plugin Glowstone Lanterns you can make lanterns, when it's going dark the glass of the lanterns will change in glowstone and when it's daytime it will change in glass again. The great thing is that you don't need to place a full lantern but only a glass/glowstone block, so you can use it for everyting. This plugin is very usefull for a large city to light it up, that looks really cool that the lanterns will change in glowstone! You can also place prebuilt lanterns, so that's really usefull if you want to plase a lot of lanterns in a little time. You can enable glowstone lanterns with /gl, when you place a glass or a glowstone block it is marked as a glowstone lanterns, this block will change to glowstone if it is night and to glass if it is daytime. If you use /gl l 1 you will enable prebuilt glowstone lanterns, if you place a glass or a glowstone block there will apear the prebuilt glowstone lantern you selected right there. There prebuilt lanterns are in external files, so you can make your own prebuilt lanterns and share them with other pelople.
In this video you can see how the plugin works: (Outdated Video)
- Permissions support
- Multi world support
- Place prebuilt lanterns that are located in external files, you can make them and share them with other pelople
- Possibility to create your own lanterns
- Players can only destroy lanterns if he have permission
- And a lot more!
- Custommessages and color support
- In-game prebuilt lanterns creator
|Enable build mode||/gl||glowstonelanterns.gl|
|Enable prebuilt mode||/gl lantern <name>||glowstonelanterns.gl|
|/gl l <name>|
|Disable prebuilt mode||/gl lantern|
|List prebuilt lanterns||/gl list lanterns|
|/gl list l|
|View help||/gl help|
|View info||/gl info||glowstonelanterns.info|
|Save lanterns||/gl save||glowstonelanterns.save|
|Reload lanterns||/gl reload||glowstonelanterns.reload|
|Check current version||/gl version|
Please go to the original page to find more information.
You could download Glowstone Lanterns with the link on the top-right of this page above the sidebar.
1. Download the plugin 2. Add the GlowstoneLanterns.jar file and the folder 'Glowstone Lanterns' from the downloaded .zip file to the /plugin folder of the Minecraft server. Also add the included folder 'Glowstone Lanterns' to your plugins folder. 3. Add the permissions if you have; (Look at the permissions paragraph underneath) 4. Start your game and use Glowstone Lanterns!
How to make your own prebuilt lantern
You could find the guide for this on the following page:
Suggestions, Ideas and bugs
I've you have any suggestion, ideas or bugs found. Please reply on this page or create a ticket.