UploadedJul 17, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- Fixed another dupe bug. That should be all of them!
- Many smaller bug fixes
- Switched to multi-threaded file saving
- Added price checking
- Added an item blacklist
- Added infinite listings
- Added a permission node for
/market history: "globalmarket.history"
- You can now use
/market reloadin the console
- Locale updated to support multiple languages in one file. We'll call them 'sets', you can have and easily switch between multiple locale sets without restarting your server
- Now adds new phrases to your locale file upon updating instead of moving the existing file
- No more buying the wrong item if the interface updates during a transaction
- Added automatic update checking
- Fixed the "unknown character" bug (only applies to 1.2.2 dev builds). In addition, in the event of a catastrophic save failure GlobalMarket will no longer overwrite your files
When updating, I recommend you delete or move your
locale.yml file and let the plugin regenerate it. You don't have to do this, but it'll make for a cleaner file.
Not compatible with Java 6