Plugin maded by Suyan (XLife4DeadX)
About - Global Inventory its a cool plugin to drop stuff that you not needed, and other peoples can take the stuff that you drop in. Example - I have a stack of wood but i not really need it, typing /inv or /inventory and that open you a inventory, you drop your stuff to there and done, you have not a stack of wood in your inventory. Suddenly, another guy write /inv or /inventory, cool! stack of wood! i really need it! -=(*)=-
- With /inv you can drop your stuff that you not needed.
- When you doing it another guy can take it.
- Plugin not have permission (If you guys like to add permission pm me).
== Commands ==
- /inv - opening the global inventory chest
- /inventory - opening the global inventory chest
== Permissions ==
- Not permission available
== How to install? ==
- Download the plugin (The plugin requied 1.8 version)
- Put it on your plugins folder
- Restart / Reload the server
I'd like a plugin like this, if I get the source code I could continue this.
download link wtf
I'm not sure if you did this or not, but I'm going to safely assume that you did not. If you are storing the information for the items in the /inv internally (in the code using a variable or something)... don't. This is information you want to store externally on a file so you can load it up later. If you store it internally, when you reload the plugin or shut off the server, you will lose all items in that inventory, which isn't good :P
Just a tip though. Of course, this isn't 100% needed, as maybe you WANT to reset the inventory when the server shuts down or reloads. But if you do not, I suggest storing information in an external file.
Good job otherwise :D I like the idea of the plugin. Kind of like a community hobo chest