GiantShop 2.0 0.8.BETA (Forniphilia)
UploadedJun 30, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.2.5-R4.0
- Fixed a bug that caused private sell and buy messages to be broadcasted.
- Fixed a bug that caused the sell command to not show correct new balance.
- Fixed a bug which could cause the check command to throw a NullPointerException.
- Fixed a bug that cause a debug message to be visible even if debug was disabled.
- Changed internal colour replacer to use ChatColor as opposed to §.
- Fixed a bug that under certain circumstances caused the MySQL driver to throw a NullPointerException.
- Improve the new version warning that is build into GiantShop
- Add setting to disable broadcasting new version message to operators.
- Implement an API for GSL.
- Update to a more recent version of my database driver system.
- Implement Metrics into GiantShop.
- Update to a more recent version of my permissions system, this adds support for a few more permission engines.
- Fixed a bug that caused the GSL help page to show an extra /.
- Moved GiantShop.global.opHasPerms to a more appropriate position under GiantShop.premissions.opHasPerms.
- Disable the default granting of certain permissions to anyone when using Bukkit Super Perms.
- Disable the default granting of certain permissions to operators when using Bukkit Super Perms.
- Modified no group warning message when not using permissions to only show at launch.
- Implement discounts into GiantShop.
- Implement command to reload GiantShop configuration.
- Implement a few more message templates to msgTemplate.yml.
- Add support for bPermissions
- Add support for zPermissions
- Add support for GroupManager
- Numerous minor bug fixes and code modifications.
- Renamed the jar so it no longer holds "2.0" in the name.
While this release is a beta, I feel after some quite thorough testing, it is stable enough to wear the tag "Release". Do however not hesitate to tell me of any bugs you find! :)
- Default files might sometimes fail to extract
- stop server and start server again to fix!
- Contains critical bug related to selling of tools! Please download 0.8.1.BETA instead!