GGTeleport - Random Teleporter
Using GGTeleport, you can be assured that your players will always be safe while being randomly teleported, whether you are running a survival game and want to teleport your players to a random starting location, or in a PVP server, where you want your players to have the distance between each other to be able to make a good start.
No matter your circumstances, GGTeleport makes sure that you don't get randomly teleported to any dangerous or unwanted blocks like Lava, Water or deadly falls from the sky!
|How to...||Command||Permission Needed||Further Comments|
|Tp myself in a custom square||/tpr [radius]||GGT.use.custom|
|Tp myself in a custom rectangle||/tpr [x_radius] [z_radius]||GGT.use.custom|
|Tp someone else||/tpr p:[player]||GGT.use.others||This can be added anywhere in the /tpr command|
|Tp around someone (or somewhere) else||/tpr c:[player||GGT.use.center||Can be used anywhere in /tpr command as well|
|Reload my altered settings from config.yml||/tpr reload||GGT.reload||Gets new settings from config|
|Use ALL the things||/tpr||GGT.*||Grants full access to GGTeleport|
|Add a Portal||Not needed||GGT.use.portal||Check portal page|
|Use CommandBlock||tpr (||OPed and Creative Mode||More details here|
|Disable Updating||Access to Config files||See Config Page|
- Now with full CommandBlock support!
- Teleport yourself to a random location within given radius
- Teleport another person to a random location
- Use another person as center for teleportation
- Destination location is checked for blacklisted blocks
- Use portals to automatically teleport
- Teleports to surface, not at build limit
- Set your own custom blacklisted blocks to not be teleported onto
- Automatic Update Checker
- Improve negative coordinate offset
- Maximum custom radius value config
- Limit use to certain worlds
- Vault Support
- Moar Portals!