GeometricMagic adds the functionality of Geometric Magic, like that shown in Fullmetal Alchemist and more. Through redstone designs on the ground, one can do wondrous things such as teleport, transmute blocks, and build grand sculptures with little to no effort.
Features, Commands and Permissions
- Teleportation (works better if the player actually puts time into calculating where they want to end up)
- Transmutation (change blocks of one type into another, with future energy costs)
- Transformation (build a tiny version of your masterpiece, draw the transformation circle around it, and watch it be magnified to enormous proportions)
- Set-Circles (circles with a specific purpose which can be activated remotely through Alkahestry)
- Philosopher's Stone (an item that will magnify your alchemical power, the construction of which comes with a terrible price)
Commands and Permissions
There are permissions now! Check them out http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/geometric-magic/pages/permissions/[here! This plugin is meant to remain commandless, utilizing just the redstone drawings.
Known Bugs In Current Release
None so far.
Check the known bugs section above first, and then post your bug in the bug reports subforum of the forum.
- More circles with varying effects
- Video explaining the workings of this mod
- Integration with permissions
- Some kind of worldGuard or anti-grief plugin compatibility
- Probably some more stuff that I am forgetting...
There's a forum for that too, so try to keep it out of the main page comments.