Non-op GameMode Changer V1.1.1
This is a basic plugin that allows non-oped players to change ONLY their gamemode. This plugin is directed toward creative servers. Have you ever been on a creative server and you want to test something on survival, and you always have to ask the admin to change your gamemode. Well this plugin lets EVERY player change ONLY their gamemode so they can have a better experience on a creative server.
- /gm - Tells you what your current gamemode is.
- /gm 0 - Changes your gamemode to survival.
- /gm 1 - Changes your gamemode to creative.
- /gm 2 -Changes your gamemode to adventure.
- /gmConfig - Lets you change the config file in the game. Only for ops.
- /gmConfigHelp - Lists help in chat on how to use /gmConfig
- non-opGameModeChanger.GM - Allows players to use the default commands. Default: true
Config file allows:
- Enable or disable plugin
- Enable or disable notifications of gamemode change.
- Change notification messages for all the commands.