3.4.1 -> 3.4.2
Post tickets if there are any issues. Ask questions in the comments. Your feedback and feature requests are welcome!
- Fix some features not getting deactivated correctly in ehm disabled worlds and some tutorial messages showing for deactivated features.
- Reduce damage from suffocation when on a horse and improved environmental damage is turned on.
- Added rudimentary support for acacia tree logs falling. I'm aware that not all logs fall down.
- Added support for blockloggers, including Prism, CoreProtect, LogBlock and HawkEye. This means that Falling Blocks are rolled back correctly.
- Added a ConfigNode so you can have extrahardmode's explosion physics with explosions from other plugins (disabled by default)
- Messages are shown in the scoreboard on the right side instead of the chat. This is great because it keeps your chat cleaner and makes players more aware of tutorial messages. You can change preferences for this in messages.yml.
3.4 -> 3.4.1
Post tickets if there are any issues. Ask question in the comments.
- Explosions are recognized by other plugins with the correct entity. So creeper explosions are creeper explosions and likewise for tnt. This involved a workaround I recently came up with. Blockloggers, protection plugins etc. should handle explosions correctly.
- The config to enable/disable silverfish works correctly
3.3.3 -> 3.4
- a built in tutorial for players, plugin will send tutorial messages a limited amount of times to every player
- Blocks and tools for the "Hardened Stone" feature can be fully customized
- Add support for '@all' as a placeholder for all worlds
- Add cool explosion "physics"
- Redid Skeletons. They can shoot different kinds of arrows, silverfish will be killed if skeleton dies and there is a limit to how many silverfish can be summoned.
- Fix blazes from spawners dropping gunpowder
- Config Option for PigZombies dropping wart not working
- "Limited Building" is more reliable, torch/flower exploits have been fixed
- fix blazes not exploding on death
- fix "social zombie" spawning not working well with respawning zombies
- many small little fixes
These are changes that will reset the particular sections in the config.
For a full rundown of what everything does Check here.
If you still have any questions feel free to ask.
- The amount of stone a particular tool can mine is configurable for every possible tool
- The blocks that cause surrounding stone to soften is configurable
- Respawn Health is a percentage and there is a toggle to turn of completely
- Configuration of skeletons has completely changed
- Ghasts configuration has changed. The damage dealt to Ghasts is now a percentage and there is multipliers for exp and drops.
- Mossy cobblestone and cobblestone halfslabs have been added to the default falling blocks
- Under Additional Falling Blocks: Falling blocks can now break torches
- A whole new section on Explosion Physics has been added
- Default explosions of Ghast fireballs has been changed from 3 to 2
3.3.2 -> 3.3.3
- fixed a loop which could turn into an infinite loop.
- Fixed Creepers not exploding when on fire
- Monsters should spawn a bit further away with "MonstersSpawInLight: true"
- Players can't quickly pick up water sources placed by buckets anymore
- Spawn Random monsters instead of just multiplying one monstertype
- Added an option to make stone/gold pickaxes break stone. defaults to off. If you activate this you probably have not understood what the feature is for, but I still give you the option.
- Reduced amount of webs dropped by spiders which die from environmental damage.
- Added configs for enable/disable bypassing in creative/op
3.3.1 -> 3.3.2
3.3 -> 3.3.1
3.2.2 -> 3.3
- Remove/Rename/Backup all unused .yml files in the ExtraHardMode folder, otherwise they will be loaded by the multiworldconfig
- This page explains some of the configs including the new Explosion settings
- Must Read if you want settings on a per world basis
- Advanced MultiWorld Configuration. Certain features can be activated in only selected worlds and others can be overriden.
- All Explosions generated by ExtraHardMode check if a Creeper would be allowed to explode at the Location. This means that most/all Protection plugins should block EHM’s explosions.
- Very Configurable Explosions! Size, Fire, Blockdamage can be set per Explosion. You could disable blockdamage for certain explosions above ground or make creepers stronger underground!
- Lightning will spawn Pigmen in the Overworld
- Configurable Falling Blocks accept Block ids and Metadata as input. For example “DOUBLE_STEP@3” for double cobble slabs or “STEP@3” for cobble slabs. Will convert given block ids into bukkit enums if recognized. Expected format “5@1,2,3” which would make Oak/Spruce/Birch Planks fall, but not Jungle Planks. Don’t specify data values if you don’t need them.
- Treechopping Code has been reworked completely. It works consistently for all trees and floating logs will fall aswell and damage the player if they land on their head. So watch out when you chop trees. Oh and no more floating tree tops ! :)
- All FallingBlocks will damage the Player a bit when they land on them. So watch out when caving.
- Large Code cleanup making it more readable, stable and awesome in general.
- Creepers causing damage
- EnderDragon Messages not displaying correncty
- Building From Slab Floor Impossible
- Vampires taking environmental damage
- Tree felling inconsistent
- Error when throwing Potion from dispenser
- Error on EntitydamageEvent
- Creepers don’t explode when having fire resistance and burning
- Config “EnderDragon Respawn:” should work correctly now
- Easy farming of wood with torches
- |AntiWaterbucket is more consistent
- Monster Multiplier swapped [Fixed by MKindy thanks!]
- Damage in Worldguard regions
- Messages.yml being ignored
- Skeletons / ZombiePigmen spawning without their gear [thanks bigscary]
- MKindy for contributing
- Jerryford for testing and reporting bugs!
- Hangar for testing
- Everyone who reported bugs :)
- Added config for the number of blocks you can mine with iron/diamond (contributed by MrKindy, thanks!)
- Added permission to bypass inventory loss on death (contributed by MrKindy, thanks!)
- FallingBlocks: Enable Config
- Inhibit Tunelling -> Inhibit Tunelling.Enable - recheck cfg if you have it disabled
3.1.1. → 3.2
- Swimming in water restriction is very customizable now. Instead of not allowing you to move you get pulled down. More immersive, feels like the weight actually pulls you down.
- Check Config Explained if you have any questions on what the config options do
- Pumpkins not being able to be crafted when config on false
- Worlds from multiworld plugins getting removed
- More Tnt ShiftClicking not working
3.1. → 3.11
- Very High Spawnrates in MonsterSpawnInLights
- Config: Arid Deserts works now
3.01. → 3.1
- Revamped the structure of the config file, changed the config directory
- Changes to the config:
- Separated "No branchmining" and "ores soften stone"
- Added configs to make farming features more configurable
- Added a few optional sounds
- max-y for creepers dropping tnt
- Burning creepers will launch in the air with fireworks
- Commands added: /ehm version, ehm reload
- plugin recognizes ores from other mods, like ic2, rp6, metallurgy
- Added a permission to silence messages
- Changed permission extrahardmode.bypass to extrahardmode.bypass.*
- Some edits to the "Monster-Spawn-In-Light" Feature
- no spawns on halfslabs, transparent blocks
- only active in overworld
- reduced number of silverfish
- error when throwing potions from dispensers
- Fixed no being able to build on a platform made out of halfslabs
- Charged Creepers only explode when targetting a player or shot by bow. So they will no longer explode if they walk into a cactus and noone is around.
- Animals won't be affected by Antigrinder code anymore
- fixed error when MoCreatures tries to spawn an animal
- Only one Silverfish exits when breaking a silverfish block
- when in creative building, torch, mining and water restrictions don't apply
- Fixed bug that didn't allow to use boats when too heavy
- If for whatever reason there are multiple dragons in the end, they will be removed so that there is only one
- Sheep loosing their dyeColor when eating wool, sheep spawning colored when breed
Alpha 2 → 3.1
- quickFix: Skeletons only shooting silverfish
- fixed charged creepers only exploding on second hit
- renamed “more tnt per recipe” → “tnt per recipe”
- renamed “arid infertile desserts” → “infertile deserts”
- renamed “cant craft melonsseeds” → “cant craft melonseeds”
- readded “lost” code to fix halfslab-bug
- config cleans itself now!