UploadedDec 22, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.2-R0.2
3.4.1 -> 3.4.2-SNAPSHOT
Post tickets if there are any issues. Ask questions in the comments. Your feedback and feature requests are welcome!
Why is this beta?
I have only tested this with extrahardmode on it's own, which has taken enough time as is. I would appreciate it if you could test what happens with other plugins that make use of scoreboards, before I release this. I don't know any from the top of my head, but you guys probably know some plugins that utilize scoreboards. Please post issues in the ticket section as always. This is build #71 from my jenkins server, so if you have already gotten that, no need to download again.
- Messages are shown on the right side instead of the chat, in order to keep your chat cleaner. This is done by utilizing the scoreboard, which brings the following limitations: 16 character line limit, colors take up 2 characters on every line, descending numbers have to be displayed next to every line to order them.
3.4 -> 3.4.1
- Explosions are recognized by other plugins with the correct entity. So creeper explosions are creeper explosions and likewise for tnt. This involved a workaround I recently came up with. Blockloggers, protection plugins etc. should handle explosions correctly.
- The config to enable/disable silverfish works correctly
3.3.3 -> 3.4
- a built in tutorial for players, plugin will send tutorial messages a limited amount of times to every player
- Blocks and tools for the "Hardened Stone" feature can be fully customized
- Add support for '@all' as a placeholder for all worlds
- Add cool explosion "physics"
- Redid Skeletons. They can shoot different kinds of arrows, silverfish will be killed if skeleton dies and there is a limit to how many silverfish can be summoned.
- Fix blazes from spawners dropping gunpowder
- Config Option for PigZombies dropping wart not working
- "Limited Building" is more reliable, torch/flower exploits have been fixed
- fix blazes not exploding on death
- fix "social zombie" spawning not working well with respawning zombies
- many small little fixes
These are changes that will reset the particular sections in the config.
For a full rundown of what everything does Check here.
If you still have any questions feel free to ask.
- The amount of stone a particular tool can mine is configurable for every possible tool
- The blocks that cause surrounding stone to soften is configurable
- Respawn Health is a percentage and there is a toggle to turn of completely
- Configuration of skeletons has completely changed
- Ghasts configuration has changed. The damage dealt to Ghasts is now a percentage and there is multipliers for exp and drops.
- Mossy cobblestone and cobblestone halfslabs have been added to the default falling blocks
- Under Additional Falling Blocks: Falling blocks can now break torches
- A whole new section on Explosion Physics has been added
- Default explosions of Ghast fireballs has been changed from 3 to 2