UploadedNov 6, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.2-R0.2
- Players may no longer move water uphill using buckets. They can work around this once they've earned a silk touch pick axe by collecting and moving ice, then melting it (or trading for ice). Lava buckets are unchanged. Irrigation is also very doable without silk touch at sea level, with longer distances requiring more patience and determination.
- Endermen may now teleport YOU during combat. It's very disorienting.
- Spider web placed above sea level will be automatically cleaned up after about 30 seconds, and will never break cacti.
- Chance for arrows to pass through skeletons is now adjustable. Default is still 100%.
- Confirmed issues with blocking nether wart farming and making seeds more scarce. I believe they're both due to this bukkit bug: https://bukkit.atlassian.net/browse/BUKKIT-2874. As a temporary measure, I've made nether wart impossible to plant. I don't think the other problems are fixable without a fix for the bukkit bug.
The "fewer seeds" for farming isn't working properly. This may also apply to melon seeds as well as wheat and nether wart.