UploadedSep 26, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.3.1-R2.0
- About 1 in 20 creepers now spawns charged, which has a noticeable visual effect. Charged creepers always explode with the power of (standard Vanilla) TNT when they take ANY damage, even when accidentally damaged by other monsters, falling from small heights, and so on. Think of them as walking disasters. :) Of course, such an explosion underground may trigger a cave-in.
- Near bedrock, half of skeleton spawns will be replaced with blaze spawns.
- In the nether, about 1 in 5 pig zombies will spawn as a blaze instead.
- Blazes now explode on death with the power of (standard Vanilla) TNT, additionally lighting the ground around them on fire, and launching a ghast fireball straight up for more effect.
- Under sea level, about 25 percent of zombies are now replaced with spiders.
- Spiders now drop web randomly around them when they die, potentially creating obstacles during ongoing combat.
- Tweaked cave-in code for better cave-ins.
- Tweaked block placement code to further thwart "unrealistic" block placement and force players to work a little harder to create that structure.