Supported Bukkit Versions
- Fixed checking the same block twice when looking for like blocks (Performance benefit!)
- Tons of refactoring, much cleaner code. Pull requests and maintenance should be much easier in the future
- Added an option for awarding all players items/potions, or just the player who found the diamonds.
- Fixed adding and removing worlds with spaces in their names.
- Removed config option for admin alerts on trap breaks. Why would admins not want to know about this?
- Pistons can no longer fool trap blocks.
- Improved a few redundant and sloppy areas of code. Generic memory/performance enhancements.
- Fixed permissions bug with world management.
- Prevented setting traps with really nonsense stuff like lava, sand, torches, etc
- Removed logging commands to console because bukkit apparently does this natively now.
- Removed @[email protected] from the default config. It seems a bit excessive...(although it will still work if you want it)
- Fixed triggering trap blocks from crashing the client when kicked (although that's pretty funny actually)
- Added silent mode for light level (doesn't let the player know they're being watched or cancel the event!)
- Light level admin messages now have an option and can't be spammed. (Well, not the same blocks)
- Added a command to forget placed blocks for easier testing and debugging (requires fd.* or OP)
- Removed material data idea IE 54:3 because there's not a high demand for it and there's no easy way to do this.