Flying and creative only where it should be!
This plugin can give access to fly and creative mode in a specific cuboid and give a separate inventory. This is the first creative plugin compatible with Residence, WorldGuard, GriefPrevention, PlotMe and more (see Flags). The source code of Residence Creative and Residence Fly was took to make this plugin (20%).
Inventory system in this plugin is not compatible to minecraft user name change. A next version will be posted.
Please read before upgrading to FlyNCreative 1.1: you must install the last version of Flags. CuboidConnect is now an abandoned project and will be no longer supported.
This plugin needs Flags
- Creative and Fly can be allowed to residences (Residence), regions (WorldGuard), claims (GriefPrevention), Plot (PlotMe) and more via Flags
- Separate inventory for creative and survival game mode
- Security options for more safety
- The configuration can be disabled for some players (permissions) or for some worlds (creative and adventure worlds)
Security options for creative mode
- Disallow opening containers (chests, furnaces, ender chests, ...)
- Disallow build outside the creative cuboid
- Disallow dropping items
- Configurable list of banned items
Just copy the jar file in your plugin directory. Flags must be installed.
Be sure to check in Flags config (plugins/Flags/config.yml):
BorderPatrol: Enable: true EventDivisor: 10 TimeDivisor: 500
BorderPatrol must be set to "Enable: true" (normally by default)
Comments in the config.yml file can help you to configure this plugin.
- /fncreload: Reload the configuration
Give access to fly or creative
You should add a Creative flag or a Fly flag. The easy way to do that is:
- Go to the cuboid you want to give access
- for fly, type the command "/flag set area fly true", and "/flag trust area fly PLAYER"
- for creative, type the command "/flag set area creative true", and "/flag trust area creative PLAYER"
- For a group, you can replace PLAYER by a permission node. ex: "group.vip"
Permissions (default: none)
- flyncreative.reload: Can reload the configuration
- flyncreative.ignorefly: Ignore fly change in cuboid
- flyncreative.ignorecreative: Ignore creative mode change in cuboid
- flyncreative.override.separateinventory: Do not have a sparate inventory
- flyncreative.override.nodrop: Can drop items in creative
- flyncreative.override.noopenchest: Can open chests in creative
- flyncreative.override.nobuildoutside: Can build outside the zone in creative
- flyncreative.override.allowbanneditems: Can have banned items in creative
Note: flyncreative.override.* and flyncreative.* should also work
Note 2: flyncreative.ignorecreative give access to all override permissions, except flyncreative.override.separateinventory
Bugs, issues and conflicts
Open a ticket if you find one.
Ask me if you have any question or suggestion
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
This plugin utilises Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version
Opting out of this service can be done by editing plugins/Plugin Metrics/config.yml and changing opt-out to true.
- kolorafa for ResCreative and ResFly sources
- MonsterBrother for the logo