UploadedMay 29, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.2.5-R3.0
- Added option to play a smoke effect on first join.
- Fixed some possible issues with the configuraton reloading properly when using the /firstjoinplus reload command.
- Fixed a possible with not being teleported to the first join spawnpoint on first join.
- Fixed some issues with display names not being used on quit & kick messages.
- Built with the latest RB, guarantees Craftbukkit 1.2.5-R3.0 compatibility.
- Added "/firstjoinplus motd" command to test viewing your first join MOTD.
- Added simple update checking.
- Fixed players with display names showing as they joined for the first time.
- Fixed giving players items on their first join.
- If updating, please delete your config file and let a new one generate.
- Added a /fjp alias (you can now use that instead of /firstjoinplus for all commands).
- Added the ability to set a first join spawnpoint with /firstjoinplus setspawn. Teleport to it with /firstjoinplus spawn.
- Added support to define multiple first join items (in the format of "itemid.amount.datavalue" - e.x. "57.32.0" would give you 32 diamond blocks).
- Added ability to create a first join MOTD (display a custom message to players on their first join).
- Added "onlyfirstjoin" config option to force the plugin to *only* deal with things related to first joining (this will disable things such as the custom join messages).
- Added ability to use the %number% variable in the first join message.
- Added "numberonfirstjoin" config option to make the number of unique players show only on first join and not on every join.
- Added support to show the player's display name instead of their username in all messages.
- Added support for other chat plugins to handle the join/leave/kick messages (if those options are disabled).
- Fixed the /firstjoinplus reload command (it works now!).
- Fixed the blank "ghost lines" from showing if join/leave/kick messages were disabled.
- Code cleanup!