- User-friendly inventory based GUI
- Provides a wide array of utilities
- Comes with a built-in download manager
- Runs like a feather
- Plug & Play
Are you a server owner with a home-hosted server and you can't easily set up a FTP server to upload files to your server when away from home or simply want an alternative to a FTP server? Then, you've come to the right place.
FileManager was designed to allow server admins manage their server easily without FTP access (downloading, renaming, deleting files), it's easy to use and doesn't need to be configured (plug & play).
It uses two permissions to limit it's use:
- filemanager.browse (allows browsing)
- filemanager.write (allows creating or modifying files)
Some of it's functions include:
- Viewing text files in books
- Unpacking zip files
- Loading plugins
- Downloading files
- Creating folders
- Copying and pasting files
- Deleting files
- Renaming files
- Building schematics (WorldEdit required)
Use /filemanager, /fmang or /fm to open the GUI.
IMPORTANT: The plugin may not have permission to perform certain tasks on some hosts.