FigAdmin v5.0.2FigAdmin is a simple /ban /tempban /kick administration plugin Some features include:
- Ban records
- IP banning
- Editing bans (very thorough)
- MySql or Flatfile support
- PHP script for a public banlist table (if you use MySQL)
- Export bans to vanilla minecraft banned-players.json and banned-ips.json
- Download latest version of FigAdmin and put it in plugins/ folder
- Restart server with save-all and then stop
- Find the FigAdmin config file in plugins/FigAdmin/config.yml and edit it till you are happy
- Do /reloadfig
UUID support:FigAdmin has full uuid support. In addition, you can perma-ban a player that has not been on your server before if you spell their name correctly. Remember minecraft usernames are case sensitive.
- /ban player (reason) - bans player
- /tempban player time sec/min/hour/day/week/month (reason) - Temporarily ban player
- /ipban on|off turns - IP banning on/off (will IP ban only for online players)
- /unban player - unbans player
- /unbanip ip - unbans players with ip
- /checkban player - Checks to see if player is banned
- /kick player (reason) - kicks player
- /kick * - kicks all the players from the server
- /warn player reason - Issues a warning to given player
- /clearwarnings player - Clears warnings for given player
- /exportbans - Writes ban database out to banned-players.txt (Vanilla ban list)
- /reloadfig - Reloads FigAdmin
- /figadmin - Displays version info
- /ban - figadmin.ban
- /tempban - figadmin.tempban
- /ipban - figadmin.ipban
- /unban - figadmin.unban
- /unbanip - figadmin.unbanip
- /checkban - figadmin.checkban
- /kick - figadmin.kick
- /kick * - figadmin.kick.all
- /warn - figadmin.warn
- /clearwarnings - figadmin.clearwarnings
- /exportbans - figadmin.export
- /reloadfig - figadmin.reload
- /importkiwi - Must be a server operator
Editing bansTo edit a ban you start by getting it's ID
/eb search playername
Then once you have an ID number you can
/eb select 123
From there you can modify it with other commands such as /eb time add 1 day
/eb save or /eb cancel
Config OptionMost of the config options are self-explanatory.
- ip-ban: when this is set to 'true' all online players that are banned are also IP banned
- auto-ban-on-warnings: when this set to any number greater than 0 players will be automatically temp-banned.
- auto-ban-time: Auto temp ban time (see above); i.e. '1 day'
PHP banlist ScriptSource Code
If you are Polish, there is a Polish video tutorial here: youtube.com/watch?v=LmPrVl_72wk
FigAdmin is an updated version of KiwiAdmin by yottabyte. Outdated KiwiAdmin
Is it possible so we can check peoples warnings? Or is that already implemented?
Happend to me too! Nobody's responding. I think this is dead or something. :/
Hey guys! I found a much better plugin, its pretty much the same, you'll just need to convert the database engine from MyISAM and remove the IP column, start it and you're ready to go, much better than this plugin as it has this and more! Here's the link for the download http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/UltraBans
This plugin is no longer workin.. Banned players are still able to connect (With mysql)
Does this work in R4.1?
So, we are waiting for update! Thanks for your plugin
Great Plugin! Though there is a problem when you enable Mysql and start banning. When you start banning with Mysql enabled it will lag the server for about 1-90seconds or even more. It does not do this every time you ban someoene, but if you do "/ban test /ban jaofija /ban fjasiofj" you will see it will lag the server querying for the person result. It also lags like this when you /ban a real player. Please fix it, great plugin!
We've been using figadmin for a while, and I would like to start off with saying that it is an amazing plugin. the sql ban storage is great, we actually use it to make bans cross-server. Anyway...
There seems to be a bug with the banning system. When we temp-ban someone and then ban them before the temp-ban is complete, figadmin will allow them on-server and they will remain unbannable (The player is already banned message) until they are unbanned first. It's a weird edge-case that is rarely hit, but it actually happened to us the other day.
We are using figAdmin 4.0.16 with the SQL-backed storage.
Banlist script does not work, i just get errors out the ass D:
Hi. Is there a command to see your own warnings? If not, can you add it? That would be great!
banning ip's of offline people would be nice :) you could use logblock / guardian / hawkeye api's for that...
I agree with @nejcneo
Also, please update! :P
Could you add permission to see notify thats someone receive ban/kick/warn? I want to do something like: Player doesn't see thats someone receive ban but Mod see it. Please add it as fast as you can because i need it for Thursday-Friday. Thanks P.S. Sorry for my bad English, I'm Polish :)
Please fix Broadcastin. I ban someone it is ok... But when he try to Join, it broadcast to everyone: "You are banned, reason..."
Please fix broadcasting to everyone
hi,i have some problems with plugin yesterday,when i reset my server and try to ban it write me this error:
08.06 20:45:05 [Server] SEVERE at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492) 08.06 20:45:05 [Server] SEVERE at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:459) 08.06 20:45:05 [Server] SEVERE at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:567) 08.06 20:45:05 [Server] SEVERE at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(NetworkListenThread.java:78) 08.06 20:45:05 [Server] SEVERE at org.getspout.spout.SpoutNetServerHandler.a(SpoutNetServerHandler.java:172) 08.06 20:45:05 [Server] SEVERE at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:113) 08.06 20:45:05 [Server] SEVERE at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:229) 08.06 20:45:05 [Server] SEVERE at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.handle(Packet3Chat.java:34) 08.06 20:45:05 [Server] SEVERE at org.getspout.spout.SpoutNetServerHandler.a(SpoutNetServerHandler.java:106) 08.06 20:45:05 [Server] SEVERE at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:764) 08.06 20:45:05 [Server] SEVERE at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:781) 08.06 20:45:05 [Server] SEVERE at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:821) 08.06 20:45:05 [Server] SEVERE at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:479) 08.06 20:45:05 [Server] SEVERE at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:166) 08.06 20:45:05 [Server] SEVERE at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:40) 08.06 20:45:05 [Server] SEVERE at selfservice.FigAdmin.onCommand(FigAdmin.java:192) 08.06 20:45:05 [Server] SEVERE at selfservice.FigAdmin.banPlayer(FigAdmin.java:452) 08.06 20:45:05 [Server] SEVERE at selfservice.FigAdmin.isBanned(FigAdmin.java:894) 08.06 20:45:05 [Server] SEVERE java.lang.NullPointerException
Could we get tempmutes? That's be cool! Thanks!
I hope the plugin isn't dead :P
Hey, I have ip-ban: false in the config.yml but it is still IP banning. I need to disable IP banning completely. How can I make sure IP banning will never happen?
I made the php banlist ,but why it doesnt display anything? http://wombg.net63.net/banlist.php
what are the permission nodes?
Hey, this is a great plugin but I'm just wondering if there is any way to disable the ban messages as I have another plugin to do that. Thanks.