> What is FAWE and why should I use it?
FAWE is designed for efficient world editing.
- Simple to setup and use
- Extremely configurable
- Uses minimal CPU/Memory
- Safe for many players to use
- Insanely fast, when using the slowest mode
If you use other plugins which depend on WorldEdit, simply having FAWE installed will boost their performance.
Join our support discord:
- Over 200 Commands
- Style and translate messages and commands
- (No setup required) Clipboard web integration (Clipboard | Assets)
- Unlimited //undo, per world history, instant lookups/rollback and cross server clipboards
- Advanced per player limits (entity, tiles, memory, changes, iterations, regions, inventory)
- Visualization, targeting modes/masks and scroll actions
- Use Anvil commands to change billions of blocks (e.g. remove all chests, trim worlds, etc)
- Use CFI commands to generate worlds
- Adds lighting commands. (fix, set, remove)
- Adds lots of powerful new //brushes and //tools.
- Adds a lot more mask functionality. (new mask syntax, patterns, expressions, source masks)
- Adds a lot more pattern functionality. (a lot of new pattern syntax and patterns)
- Adds edit transforms (apply transforms to a source e.g. on //paste)
- Adds support for new formats (e.g. Structure Blocks)
- Instant copying of arbitrary size with `//lazycopy`
- Auto repair partially corrupt schematic files
- Biome mixing, in-game world painting, dynamic view distance, vanilla cui, off axis rotation, image importing, cave generation, multi-clipboards, interactive messages, schematic visualization, lag prevention, persistent brushes + A LOT MORE
> World Editing Performance
There several placement modes, each supporting higher throughput than the previous. All editing is processed async with certain tasks being broken up on the main thread. The default mode is chunk placement.
- Blocks (Bukkit-API) - Only used if chunk placement isn't supported. Still faster than any other plugin on spigot.
- Chunks (NMS) - Places entire chunk sections
- Regions (Anvil) - Directly modifies the map files, has some latency.
- World (CFI) - Used to generate new worlds / regions
> Protection plugins
The following plugins are supported with Bukkit
> Logging and Rollback
By default you can use `//inspect` and `//rollback` to search and restore changes. To reduce disk usage, increase the compression level and buffer size. To bypass logging use `//fast`.
> Developer API
- FAWE maintains API compatibility with WorldEdit so you can use the normal WorldEdit API async.
- FAWE also has some async wrappers for the Bukkit API.
- The wiki has examples for various things like reading NBT, modifying world files, pasting schematics, splitting up tasks, lighting etc.
- If you need help with anything, hop on discord (link above)
Anonymous Upload/Download interface (There are multiple styles to choose from)
Height Map / Color Map interface
Asset Pack interface Height map interface: https://github.com/IntellectualSites/HeightMap