> What is FAVS and why should I use it?
FAVS is designed for efficient terrain creation.
- VoxelSniper is the premier long range map editing tool for Minecraft. This mod allows you to edit any block that you can see using an arrow (for replacing) and a gunpowder (for adding). It is best used by those with a strong attention to detail and fits a wide array of applications, from making detailed edits to structures with the snipe brush, to making massive terraforming jobs a breeze with some of the earth shattering soft selection tools.
FastAsyncVoxelSniper allows you to perform operations asynchronously, so you can let a lot of people perform many voxel operations with ease and not hanging your server.
- Simple to setup and use
- Extremely configurable
- Uses minimal CPU/Memory
- Safe for many players to use
- Insanely fast, when using the slowest mode
Join our support discord:
- Over 100 Commands
- Style and translate messages and commands
- Hooks into FAWE to use its async features
- Take a look at the VoxelSniper Wiki, FAVS has the same commands.
> Editing Performance
There several placement modes, each supporting higher throughput than the previous. All editing is processed async with certain tasks being broken up on the main thread. The default mode is chunk placement.
- Blocks (Bukkit-API) - Only used if chunk placement isn't supported. Still faster than any other plugin on spigot.
- Chunks (NMS) - Places entire chunk sections
- Regions (Anvil) - Directly modifies the map files, has some latency.
> Protection plugins
The following plugins are supported with Bukkit