Put your spoiler here.
Note: When updating to v1.9.0 remember to delete your config file to let it generate the new one
Ever tired of People standing on your farmplots , farmland and destroying your wheat, potatoes, carrots? Ever get angry that Full block protection plugins take a while to setup? Well Its your LUCKY day YOU just found FarmProtect
FarmProtect is a simple light weight plugin which makes sure NOBODY (including your self) makes farmland turn back to normal by either jumping on it or walking over it. How ever it does not protect the block it self so if u destroyed the block with your hands it will disappear.
As well as being simple and light weight, it packs highly configurable advanced features for people that like to tweek around with the configuration.
You can now choose to select which worlds you want to protect and which worlds you don't.
By default this feature is turned off. You can turn it on by either editing the config or using the command /fp toggle multiworld.
You can add and remove worlds from this list at any time using /fp add , /fp remove respectively
You can now protect your farmland from any sort of explosion. It is on by default by having this value in the config
To turn it off just use /fp toggle explosionprotect
Currently Supports the below crops:
- Melon Seeds
- Pumpkin Seeds
This plugin uses Gravity's Updater class. This means that the plugin will connect to the dev.bukkit.org website to gather information about the plugin when there is an update and weather to download it automatically. This is configurable inside of the config.yml so if you don't want the functions feel free to set UpdateCheck/AutoUpdate to false Note: By default it is enabled
We currently record statistics using bStats from this plugin. If you would like to opt out. Go to plugins > bstat > config.yml
/farmprotect reload - Reloads the config
/farmprotect toggle - Toggle help menu
/farmprotect toggle multiworld - Toggle MultiWorld Support
/farmprotect toggle explosionprotect - Toggle ExplosionProtect Support
/farmprotect add <world> - Adds a world to multiworld protect
/farmprotect remove <world> - Removes a world from multiworld project
|farmprotect.reload||Allows the Usage of the /farmprotect reload command||
|farmprotect.toggle.*||Allows the Usage of the /farmprotect toggle [multiworld|explosionprotect] command||
|farmprotect.multiworld.toggle||Allows the Usage of the /farmprotect toggle multiworld command||
|farmprotect.explosionprotect.toggle||Allows the Usage of the /farmprotect toggle explosionprotect command||
|farmprotect.addworld||Allows the Usage of the /farmprotect add command||
|farmprotect.removeworld||Allows the Usage of the /farmprotect remove command||
- Maybe a config for choosing if it protects the block itself or not.
- Permissions support Feel free to add to this list in the comments
Like to Help?
Comment here or PM me and ill find a job for you
Feel free to show all your friends this plugin Leave a like or a comment :) or donate to us HERE!!!
- Updated to support Minecraft 1.13+
- Updated AutoUpdater/VersionChecker from 2.0 -> 2.4 (Gravity) -> 3.0.3 (timru31)
- Add bStats Metric support
- Add explosion protection support
- /fp toggle is now /fp toggle <option> where option = MultiWorld or ExplosionProtect
- Add 2 permissions
- farmprotect.explosionprotect.toggle - Allow toggling of Explosion Protect
- farmprotect.toggle.* - Allow toggling of both multiworld and explosion protect
- Updated to support Minecraft 1.12
- Updated to support Minecraft 1.9, 1.10, 1.11
Update to java 8
Add Multiple world support
Add commands to add and remove worlds
- Updated to Minecraft 1.8.x
- Add Spigot support
- Fix code formatting, removed unnecessary code.
- Updated to Minecraft 1.7.9
- Updated to Minecraft 1.7.2
- Updated to Gravity's AutoUpdater/UpdateChecker
- Updated and fixed all lose Github ends
- Fixed bug where animals/mobs would still destroy crops
- Updated to Minecraft 1.6.1, 1.6.2, 1.6.4
- Updated to Minecraft 1.5.2
- Added Config for UpdateChecking
- Fixed Plugin Function
- Updated to Minecraft 1.4.7
- Initial release