Upgraded farming mechanics.
Tested for Spigot 1.18.
All features can be configured, enabled or disabled in the configuration file.
- Harvest tools Configurable list of harvest tools. Primarily intended for hoes.
- Area harvest tools Tools may harvest crops within a radius. Radius depends on quality of tool, such as material, enchantments or item lore.
- Automatic replanting Tools may replant the crop when it harvests it.
- Only break mature crops Tools only break mature crops.
- Unbreaking applies Tools with higher enchantment levels of Unbreaking have a higher chance to not take damage when harvesting crops.
- Collection mode The yield from harvesting may be collected directly in the player's inventory.
Upgraded farmland hydration
- Customised water search radiï In Vanilla, water hydrates Farmland within a horizontal radius of 4 blocks. Upgraded hydration replaces the Vanilla range with a new horizontal range, height and depth of hydration.
- Farmland drought Enable or disable farmland turning back to dirt when it is not hydrated.
- Area fertilisation Bonemeal is weaker but fertilises all adjacent crops too, which makes it slightly stronger than Vanilla bonemeal.
Upgraded Farmland Trampling
- Crop trampling When a player tramples farmland, the crop that is planted on it is reset to its first growth stage. The farmland itself is not reset to dirt, like in Vanilla.
- Trample by walking A player may trample crops simply by walking or running over them.
farmingupgrade reload - Reload the configuration file. Requires the permission
Download and place the FarmingUpgrade jar file in the Bukkit server's