FarmAssist - Auto-replant Crops
Last Version: v2.3 (CB-1.5.2-R0.1 & CB-1.6.2-R0.1 Beta Build)
From the maker of TreeAssist, FarmAssist is a plugin that makes farming easier. It allows for the automatic replanting of Wheat, Reeds, Cocoa Beans, and Nethwart - provided that the player has the proper planting materials in their inventory.
As of Version 2.0 I have added Carrots, Potatoes, Pumpkin stems, and melon stems. They all work the same way as the other crops.
Watch the video!
- Auto-plant Wheat, Reeds, Carrots, Potatoes, Pumpkin Stems, Melon Stems Cocoa Beans, and Nethwart.
- Checks that the player has the proper seed item in their inventory
- Allows for auto-planting of seeds when grass or dirt is tilled.
- Multi-World Support
- Allow replanting only when crop is fully grown
- Global toggles and player-by-player toggles
- '/FarmAssist Toggle' - lets a player turn FarmAssist features on or off for themselves.
- '/FarmAssist Global' - Turns the plugin on or off all together
- '/FarmAssist Reload' - Reload the plugin's config file
- farmassist.wheat - Node to allow user to auto-replant wheat.
- farmassist.reeds - Node to allow user to auto-replant Reeds.
- farmassist.wart - Node to allow user to auto-replant Netherwart
- farmassist.cocoa - Node to allow user to auto-replant Cocoa Beans
- farmassist.carrots - Node to allow user to auto-replant Carrots
- farmassist.melon - Node to allow user to auto-replant Melon Stems
- farmassist.pumpkin - Node to allow user to auto-replant Pumpkin Stems
- farmassist.potatoes - Node to allow user to auto-replant Potatoes
- farmassist.till - Allow user to have seeds auto-planted when they till
- farmassist.reload - Allow user of '/farmassist reload'
- farmassist.toggle - Allow use of '/farmassist toggle'
- farmassist.toggle.global - Allow use of '/farmassist global'
- Fixed Chat-Spam Bug
- Updated To CraftBukkit 1.6.2 R-0.1 Beta Build
- Fixed Two Major Bugs (Cacao Beans And Wheat Seeds)
- Updated To CraftBukkit 1.5.2 R-0.1
- Added 1.4.2 items (Carrots and Potatoes)
- Added Pumpkin and Melon Stems
- Updated to 1.4.2
- Added auto-updater for config file (will also replace empty/broken config spots)
- Suggest Stuff!
Need live help? Join my IRC Channel to talk to me live! (#itsatacoshop247 on esper.net)
Like the plugin? Help me keep my programming hobby alive! Please consider donating!
Doesn't work on 1.13.2 at all. :(
In reply to Forge_User_35549337:
Someone made a fork that does called FarmAssistReboot: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/farmassistreboot.64064/
FarmAssist 2.3 is working on Spigot 1.12.1 with PermissionsEx 1.23.4 on Java 1.8.0_144 (64-bit) on Ubuntu Server 16.04.3 LTS (64-bit).
NOTE: Does not recognize any new crops like Beetroot added since MC 1.8
I've seen FarmAssist isn't supported anymore :/
If u want a pluggin that look like this one, go check mine's here : http:dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/auto-crop-replant/
It support the new beetroot!
FarmAssist 2.3 works on 1.9 but doesn't know about the beetroot crop.
Made request on forum for an update to this plugin since author is no longer messing with Minecraft.
This works on 1.8.7 which is awesome when farming it sorta feels a little lagging here and there but is only for a second or so which is very doable.
This work on cb1.7.9+ ?
Needs one ?
any updates ?
Is this for 1.7?
FarmAssist 2.3 works in CraftBukkit 1.7.2-R0.1 with Java 1.7.0_45 (64-bit) and PermissionsEx 1.20.4
EDIT 2014-03-18: FarmAssist 2.3 works in CraftBukkit 1.7.2-R0.3 and Spigot 1.7.2-R0.4 with Java 1.7.0_51 (64-bit) and PermissionsEx 1.20.4
I'd like to see an configurable option to change that they don't need the seeds at all.
Why I ask for this? I have a server with farmers, where people can just pick the wheat etc from the farms. But i'm not going to manually replant them all, but I'm also not willing to force them to replace the seeds, because the wheat is actually free, and if they have to place the seeds again with their own, it isnt free anymore.
Hope this is possible.
P.S. I'm dutch, so sorry if I fail in any grammar..
I'd love for the option to enable this in specific regions to be added and/or an "admin farm" option to allow replanting in admin defined regions without the player needing the seeds in the inventory.
This works fine with Spigot 1.6.4
I have a request however. With this on, it is very hard to plant anything except wheat because that's what it decides to always plant as long as it is in your inventory. To fix this, I suggest the
command. With this, you could say, /farmassist carrots and it would then only plant carrots for you. Then /farmassist potato and you would only plant potatoes. This would make it a bit easier to use I think.
This wont work with spigot??
Oh , yes , i forgot , thanks. OMG i'm so stupid >.< I updated that only on my Dropbox, not enough important to further again itsatacoshop and there's just a very little bugfix between 2.2 and 2.3 so that's not very important ^^
Check that you put the .jar in the "plugins" folder and that your server is running under CraftBukkit
You're welcome :)
first 20 seconds of video, and i downloaded.
THANK YOU FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi I recently got the 1.6.2 version but it doesnt show up in my plugins or anything? Can someone help me?