Current Version: v0.13 (28th May 2012)
Tested and works against #2149 and #2203
Right click mobs/players with just hand selected to Falcon Paunch them and send 'em flying! Really is that simple. N.B. being lower than the Entity sends them further due to angle !
- Permissions, PEX, BukkitPermissions, OPs support
- Right click entities to send them flying in the direction you're facing.
- Configurable fails hits and fire or lightning (or nothing) action after!
- Option to only hit mobs and not players and vice-versa.
- Reloadable config using /fp
- falconpunch.* - Gives player all but immunity.
- falconpunch.punch - Permission to punch.
- falconpunch.immune - Permission to resist others' falcon punches.
- falconpunch.reload - Permission to reload config.
# Falcon Punch! # # AllowPVPFalconPunch - Enables/disables PVP Falcon Punch. Does not affect immune permission. # OnlyPVPFalconPunch - Enables/disables PVP ONLY Falcon Punching (i.e. FalconPunches won't work on Entities other than Players). # # NoImmunity - Turn off the immune system completely # # UseContinuousSystem - Use the system which has a force of Falcon Punch, rather than just a crit or not. (False reverts to old crit system) # CriticalsChance - If the old system is enabled, this sets the chance of a critical hit [0-100]. Clearly, 0 disables all crits. # # BurnChance - Set the chance of a burn hit [0-100]. Clearly, 0 disables this. # # FailChance - Set the chance of the punch failing [0-100]. Clearly, 0 disables this. # # -- These values do not have to add up to 100, but it makes it much easier to see the probabilities ! -- # AfterFailDoNothingChance - If a hit fails, set the chance that the punch fails with no side-effects [0-100] # AfterFailDoFireChance - If a hit fails, set the chance that the puncher will be set on fire [0-100] # AfterFailDoLightningChance - If a hit fails, set the chance that the puncher will be set on fire [0-100] Burns: BurnChance: 1 Settings: AllowPVPFalconPunch: true NoImmunity: false OnlyPVPFalconPunch: false Fails: AfterFailDoFireChance: 33 AfterFailDoNothingChance: 34 AfterFailDoLightningChance: 33 FailChance: 1 Criticals: CriticalsChance: 1 UseContinuousSystem: true
- Standard installation for a plugin:
- Stop your server if it isn't already.
- Copy the jar file into your server's plugins directory.
- Start up the server.
- If FalconPunch starts with no errors, it will automatically generate a config.yml in the dir "plugins/FalconPunch".
- You may edit this and submit your changes to FalconPunch without having to restart your server by using the command "/fp". If you do not do this, or do not restart the server after making changes, FalconPunch will run on the default settings mentioned above in the sample.
On GitHub: https://github.com/kjhf/FalconPunch